An ultralight yet stable shoe that feels natural yet supported with a rounded heel that aligns your strike and transitions for a great ride.
DNA runs through the midsole and offers great all round cushioning.
- IDEAL Heel: Rounded heel promotes a more natural lay-down by shifting the ground contact point forward. The foot is encouraged to land under the body's center of mass which leads to a reduction of internal load and reduced moments
- Toe Flex: The split toe allows the big toe to independently engage the runner's natural stability. This leads to a powerful push-off and more flexibility
- Nav Band: This flexible band wraps over the instep and comfortably keeps the foot in the right position. Its dynamic flexibility provides just the right amount of reinforcement and adapts to individual foot shapes and sizes
- Anatomical Last: The shoes adapt to the anatomy of the foot like a glove and support every part of the foot at the same time
- BioMoGo DNA: The sustainable midsole technology BioMoGo is combined with the adaptive Brooks DNA cushioning system . This leads to a lower and lighter midsole with the same energy return. You feel more ground contact and a closer connection to the surface
For our full range of Big Brand Sale Footwear
Product code: 215151
Brooks Pure Cadence3 - SportsDirect.com 65Gj0gsC